Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stars of the Week (September 24 - 30)

Hi folks! I'm a day late. Sorry... :(

And before I start, I'd just like to mention that I made Nooschi's Grandma's Steamed Chicken and Shiitaki Mushrooms (featured in SotW of August 13 - 29) for dinner yesterday and it was sooo good!!! Authentic Chinese food, as good (if not better) than any Chinese I could have ordered in. My hubby raved about how good it was; I'll definitely make again soon. Thanks Nooshi! :)

Okay, so Stars of the Week for September 24 - 30.





Simple Sesame Noodles by The Pioneer Woman ***I made this recipe last weekend and it was quite tasty, the flavours of the rice vinegar, and sesame oil really shining through. I added some grated ginger, a teensy bit of melted peanut butter and some chopped peanuts and I thought it finished it nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment