Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stars of the Week (October 1 - 14)

Gotta make up for lost time - tons of great posts over the last two weeks!

I'd take any of these for breakfast...

Orange Cinnamon Rolls by My Man's Belly
Oh man, I'm drooling already!



Gingerbread Pancakes by Good Food, Good Wine and a Bad Girl
Perfect for the holidays!



Cinnamon Roll Pancakes by Elly Says Opa!
... I'm speechless.



Appies...

Easy 5-Minute Mozzarella Fondue by Veggie Belly
Melted cheese!!! Seriously, this is my idea of heaven. :)



Mini Blooming Onions by The Comfort is Always Here
So what if a Blooming Onion is about 57 Weight Watchers points? I say once a year is okay! Lol!



Mummy Dogs by Our Best Bites
Fun! I'm totally doing that for Halloween!



Main Courses

Pasta with Hazelnuts by Dulcis in Furno
Sophisticated and rich!



Chicken Alfredo Pizza by Blog Chef
Mmmmmm... I'm on board with this!



Creamy Bacon Carbonara by Our Kitchen
Rich, luscious, bacon and pasta in a creamy sauce... YUM!



...and the Crowning Glory!

Snicker's Bar Pie by Recipe Girl
Yes, please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment