Monday, August 3, 2009

Food Meme

I have a guilty pleasure... Internet surveys... This one is food related so I thought I'd share. I'd love to see your answers too!

1. What’s your #1 comfort food? Pasta

2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? One? Just one? That’s cruel! I'll say King crab legs.

3. What is/are your signature dishes? (What dishes are you ‘known’ for?) Cakes

4. It’s Friday night, you don’t know what to cook. You opt for… Rotisserie chicken, Chinese or Pizza

5. What’s your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Pasta, cheesecake

6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Spinach, disgusting smelly, runny cheeses

7. You need a drink. You grab a…. Water or coffee; that’s what I drink 95% of the time.

8. What’s the most decadent dish you’ve had? Rich Spaghetti Carbonara in Rome.

9. What’s your favorite type of food? I couldn’t possibly pick one. It’s a tie between Italian, Thai and Lebanese.

10. Favorite dish? How can I pick one?!?! My grandma's mac and cheese? My butter chicken? My mom's Caesar salad? My risotto? I have tons more!!! I can't pick.

11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Ali Baba Steakhouse - Retro atmosphere and delicious prime rib! I wish it was closer to home... :(

12. Are you a soup or salad person? Salad

13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? Either take-out or sit-down – depends on my energy level.

14. What’s the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made? Turkey dinner with all the fixings?

15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? Yes

16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? Yes! My mom’s recipe requires cream cheese… Oh boy it’s delicious!

17. Who’s your favorite TV cook? Ina Garten

18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Ina Garten, Mario Batali, Michael Smith

19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade – homemade from a box is not homemade.

20. Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Anyone can feel free to tag themselves for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment